Chinese Culture Series
The Confucius institute on campus will be hosting a series of events exploring aspects of the Chinese Culture.
You will be required to participate in 10 hours of sponsored events during the semester if you are participating in the series as a level one cross culture experience. For this to count as a level one experience you must be enrolled in and complete a level one Intercultural Lab by filling completing and submitting the Chinese Culture Series sign-up form.
Please note: Chinese Culture Series is only offered during spring semester.
To get started, click the button below.
Spring 2016 Events
- January 19th 6:30 p.m. Wiley 201: Introduction to Chinese Culture Series (required)
- January 29th 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. College Church of the Nazarene: Chinese New Year Celebration
Join us for an authentic Chinese New Year dinner and activities
- February 10th 6:30 p.m. Wiley 208: Chinese Tea Ceremony
- February 23rd 4:00 p.m. Johnson gym West balcony: Taiji
- March 3rd 6:30 p.m. Wiley 135: Chinese Music Presentation
- March 14th 4:00 p.m. Wiley 141: Chinese Calligraphy
- March 31st 4:30 p.m. Brick House: Chinese Cooking
- April 13th 4:00 p.m. Wiley 137: Chinese Mask making
- April 17th 7:00 p.m. Helstrom Business Center-Harter Lecture Hall: Guest speaker from China on Economics
- April 28th 7:00 p.m. Wiley 135: Chinese movie night